IN HER SNEAKERS with LISA HAMILTON (a.k.a @seewantshop)
Oh my goodness, am I excited about this one! I am an avid follower of Lisa, also known as @seewantshop - I love her instagram and her blog is incredible talking all things fashion, health and travel. Lisa's fashion is to die for and she just started a youtube channel! Did I also mention that this gorgeous babe also owns her own business - she's an absolute girl boss and also manages to fit in being active and leads a very healthy lifestyle! Lisa oozes positivity and her posts light up my feed every day! So here's a day in Lisa's sneakers ...
1. A little bit about you gorgeous .. who are you, what do you do and what are you passionate about?
My name is Lisa Hamilton & I am a fashion, travel & lifestyle blogger from Melbourne, Australia. I am passionate about living life to the full, being positive, my loved ones & giving everything a go!
2. What does health mean to you?
Health is about finding your optimal physical and mental state for yourself, and yourself only. It's about giving your body what it needs, but also satisfying your emotional side too. It's about balance & it's about being happy.
3. What does a typical day in your sneakers look like?
Get up, hit the gym for a morning workout, shower, head into the office, run errands, shoot, head to meetings, head to soccer or footy training or teach my exercise class then home for dinner.
4. What does a normal day of eating look like for you?
I love starting the day with a smoothie, lunch is normally a salad or poke bowl & dinner varies all the time! I love to snack on fruit, nuts or sometimes dark chocolate!
5. How do you maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle and your tips and tricks for others?
It's all about finding what works for you. I find being in a routine is the best way to maintain your health. It's also great to workout with a friend or your partner, it means you can't pull out even if you want to! I also like to choose to stand rather than sit if I can help it. I know it sounds superficial, but having great activewear also helps. If you feel good at the gym you will work harder.
6. How do you deal with stress and pressure in this fast paced world we all live in?
I like to release energy with workouts and playing team sports. I also love to unwind on the couch with my boyfriend and a great movie. Some chocolate also never goes astray ;)
7. What has been the hardest part of your wellness journey?
Starting. That is always the biggest hurdle. But once you get started and have a great routine, exercise becomes an easy way of life.
8. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given and from who?
Don't compare yourself to others. My wise boyfriend.
9. Favourite treat?
10. 3 foods you couldn’t live without ?
Mangoes, pasta & seafood.
11. Favourite way to move your body?
Dancing or playing competitive sport.
12. Any last words of wisdom?
Don't keep talking about it, just do it!
You will find Lisa @seewantshop and I would 100% recommend you follow along!
Love and Health,