One of the biggest questions I have been asked in the last few months is what I put in my bliss balls and if people could have the recipe!
So I have decided to let you all in on one of my Nourishing Nibble flavours ... SALTED CARAMEL.
These are the perfect little nibbles for a study snack, for a kids lunch box, or a 3pm treat to curb your cravings!
1/2 cup pitted dates (I use camel dates)
3 medjool dates
2 Tbsp tahini
1 tsp cinnamon
generous pinch of pink himalayan salt
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup coconut flour
dash of vanilla
4 T date water
Top with extra coconut
- Boil the jug and soak the medjool and camel dates in boiling water
- Place the rest of the ingredients in the food processor
- Once dates are soft, (I usually leave for 10-15mins) remove from water and place them in food processor as well
- Blitz, continually scrape the sides to ensure your mixing it all together
- If mixture isn’t joining together, or tacky enough - with the water the dates were soaked in take 2 T and add to mixture to make tackier, add another 2T if you need
- Spoon mixture into your hands and roll in balls
- Then roll the balls in some desiccated coconut
- Eat and Enjoy (but not all at once hehe)
Store in either the fridge or freezer
Will make around 10 depending on the size of your balls!
I hope you like them and if you make them be sure to tag me and use the hashtag #nourishingnibbles I would love to see your creations!
Love and Health,